Hey! Welcome to Clubhouse — a more human place on the Internet, where people come together for great conversation The Social Audio App.
The hallway is home to hundreds of thousands of discussions on every topic under the sun — from SCUBA diving to social justice, crypto to comic books, fashion, backpacking, Japanese language, morning news shows, meditation, movie clubs, book clubs, and so much more. It’s all unfolding in real time from all around the world.
On Clubhouse you can sit back and quietly listen, raise your hand to chime in, or host your own rooms. Whether you’re talking with your closest friends or making new ones, it’s a place where you can experience unforgettable moments with other humans, and leave feeling better than when you arrived.
We’re so excited for you to join!
Clubhouse is collaborative project management without all the management. We streamline and refine your existing software development workflow so that managing your tasks (and your team’s tasks) is no longer a task.
Features of Clubhouse for Android:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace The Social Audio App
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company’s engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
– John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly The Social Audio App
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
– Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they’re working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”